First Tiger Shark

Power Fisherman

This is Jason's Report...

Just posting it here to share.....

Deaver

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so after work i desided i was going to give it another shot i mean why not the fishing has been hot. so my boss and his wife want to go with me and i am not the guy that wont take someone fishing so heck yea lets go. unfortunetly justin stewart couldent come on this trip but hey i wish you were there buddy. so i yakked out 2 baits on the 6/0s. and it was dead all night. so about 2:00 we deside to call it a night and start packing up. and as me and WES (my boss) were putting the yakk on the truck zzzz.......................zzzzz...........................zzzzzz realy slow so i let the fish take it and then wam the hooks were set. it felt like a good fish but i will say i thought it was a sandy. but it just ran alot harder. well KATHY (bosses wife) had never caught a shark befor so i let here reel it in and helped her with the rod and line stuff. so the fish gets in to the wash and i grab the leader and then i see a tail i havent seen before. at first i thought it mite be a blacktip but the fight was so differant. and thenit roled and i freaked it was my first tiger shark well our first tiger shark. she was so perty . she wasent big but hey it was a tiger. we realeased the fish , finished packin up and went home.

FIRSTTIGER006.jpg

FIRSTTIGER004.jpg

FIRSTTIGER001.jpg

guys this week is one for the books for us here in NC i think we should all go out and play the lotery.

jason

Ok.... so after I master my bullies from the river (that could be a while considering I haven't caught a single one yet).... I'm going to either from Florida or North Carolina to master the tiger. LOL

Great catch from them. Glad it was shared with us.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived