Hinterland + Wivenhoe Bass

Dinodadog

Dropped down to the farm for a mon arvo and tues morn fish. Not a touch in the arvo but managed a few tues am, not whoppers but still little fighters.

Wivenhoe this morning and the mate and I got a double hookup plus one more before we put the boat in the water. We added about 14 catfish to that score before it got to windy. The only schools we picked up on the sounder were all catfish, so I'll give it a miss for a few more weeks.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

skinnywater bass [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/ooo_001-087f6cce4a12fe52284743c53f0eb21d.JPG

Nice work dennis you seem to do better from the bank at big w. we will being heading there once it gets a bit cooler Andrew and I have been fixing his dad who passed aways boat to use as a electric boat, pick 3 batteries up tomorrow he will be proud (Dam Crazy) the boat name lives to catch more bass.

Dinodadog wrote:

We should be fishing in boats at NPD this winter, but as we usualy dont get that much rain during winter I think we will have to wait for the summer rains and hope we dont loose to much water out of the dam between now and then.

That'll be good mate. Save getting disjointed arm sockets from casting slugs so bloody far.

Although on the other side of the coin is the fact that a LOT of fish could be boated at NPD for someone in the know, which would also result in very sore arms. ;)

Dinodadog wrote:

Geof I could tell they were catfish as they were hammering my ice jigs

Haha I guess that that makes sense :P I'm looking forward to heading out to NPD for the winter time. Heard alot abuot it and look forward to sore arms. That water level just doesn't want to get pas %45 does it. I would have a ball on there with my kayak and sounder.

Cheers Geoff :woohoo:

Archived