cant help myself my new project

rayke1938

I have purchased 2 hydrofield trihulls. They are 4m long and a beam of 82cm and a hull depth of 43cm.

I intend use one of them as a canoe. With the beam being the full length I hope they will be fairly stable

and support my fat gut.

The transom should also take my 4hp yammy.

The hulls are untrimmed straight from the mold so it looks like I will also be developing some fibreglass skills.

I picked them up on ebay on a buy it now for $200 for both of them. I havent decided what I will do with the secone one yet as I intend to keep it in case I bugger up the first one.

Here is a copy of the ebay add. Maybe Feral will take pity on me and post the photos. Item number: 330071952389

Ray

View larger picture

Starting bid AU $50.00

Ended 08-Jan-07 16:45:42 AEDST

Postage costs:

Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details

Posts to: Australia

Item location: Moreton, QLD, Australia

Quantity: 2 available

History: Bidders list

You can also: Email to a friend | Sell one like this

Listing and payment details: HideShow

Starting time: 06-Jan-07 20:58:02 AEDST

Starting bid: AU $50.00

Payment methods:

Bank Deposit,

COD (Cash On Delivery)

See details

Meet the seller

Seller: datkeen( 34Feedback score is 10 to 49)

Member: since 19-Mar-06 in Australia

Read feedback comments

Add to Favourite Sellers

View seller's other items

Ask seller a question

Email the seller

Buy safely

1. Check the seller's reputation

Score: 34 | 100% Positive

Read feedback comments

2. Learn how you are protected

Read our safe buying tips

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

Item Specifics

Condition:

New

You are bidding on 2 Hydrofield fibreglass hulls.These hulls have never been used,in fact they are still untrimed straight out of the mould!Been hangin on to them as my intention was to put a platform betwen the two and make a cat out of them,I havn't got the time.The size is 4mtr long, 082mtr wide and 042 mtr high.You will need a car trailer or similar to collect them.We are an hour from the Gold Coast or Brisbane CBD and remember you are buying both as a lot.