Dam Crazy @ Hinze 18/4/09

Plastic Man

Stu and myself hit up hinze today in my electric rig dam crazy started off using surface lures and frogs lots of hit for a few hookups i got a nice 43cm fl bass stu managed i good 38fl on on a frog .

Fished surface for about a hour and a half but we only got three all up so we headed off to hit up some points using subsurface ended up getting 18 bass for the day mostly taken on spinnerbaits and a few to chubbys all in all a pretty good day on the dam .

43cm fl on walk the dog style [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_0534_AFO.jpg

post-1029-144598490407_thumb.jpg

does sound like a good day. did you fish the water tower area ramp or the other one?

What time of day were they hitting the surface, really early? ie dark or was the surface bite during daylight too?

thanks for sharing, good to see the old boat getting more fish for you.

Rocket

Rocket75 wrote:

does sound like a good day. did you fish the water tower area ramp or the other one?

What time of day were they hitting the surface, really early? ie dark or was the surface bite during daylight too?

thanks for sharing, good to see the old boat getting more fish for you.

Rocket

we fished to water tower arm today the ones we got on surface were just as the sun was coming up no more hits about an hour after the sun was up

Archived