Where are you all fishing this weekend?

Brian D

Feral: Are you talking about the other dam that's North of North Pine Dam? I have seen it in the refadex and we drove past it yesterday and it looks alright. What's the fishing like if you're aloud to fish there?

As for me going fishing this weekend I'll be with Gus at Kookooburra Park chasing Bullies ;) .

Troy

Feral wrote:

I'll be doing the Lions fishing comp at Kerwongbah with the kids.

I thought you were looking at Cania Brian?

Feral, This morning I asked my wife my plans for this weekend and she said a 4 day working bee at home :S :pinch: :sick: . Man I hope not - I was going to try and get trailer sorted with you and ray. I gotta get some new parts first but.

If I could get the auditor out of my office and my wife off my case I might get to wet a line.

Good luck Troy and Angus - come home with all your toes.

Good luck Arron - hope there's water in that there creek.

Good luck Ray and Feral - enjoy the family day.

Terry I am pretty sure we will be hitting the bay for at least half day - what's the weather looking like?

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/01/24 08:51

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/01/24 08:52

Gus

Probably try fishing the top end of the tide at Kookaburra, as it can get quite shallow during the low but at least you can paddle around to the deeper water. We bank fished there recently at low tide (far out it was muddy) and didn't have any luck until the water was 1/3-1/2 of the way in, and then we just got bitten off lol. I'm gunna have to start making longer traces dammit.

But yeah Brian I will be going back to my favourite spot on Friday, with some longer traces and another cast net (long story) :)

cheersB)

WIth gus and troy down at kookaburra park but i dont know about early sat mourning Im startiong to get old

also a possibility of having a sniff round elimbah creek some awesome looking sand flats near meldale, and I wish i was fishing it every tiem i drive past.

Post edited by: Oztrav, at: 2007/01/24 19:17

Archived