u know what i hate

Davo_Dinkum

oh if this is the way it's going well it it .cause i'm sick of saving my crap in office word or notepad type of crap i want too type.this time out is bs,makes fourum's faster bullshit.pisses me off.ok i can type 80 wpm but give me a bit of time a few beers and my pills and i'm a little slower. prob 40 words a min like the average joe. search and destroy typing.the time out thing is pissing me off.hey i can type a 4000 words essay in a few hrs if i have too.but crap this time out crap bs.

yeah it's hard to remember when u are tired to remember the time out thing and save stuff.

u know what else i hate being up all day and night and it 830 in the morning and my eyes hurt .

i cop atleast 2 nights like this a month ,which is still better than 2 a week or 1 a week .so not so bad but still a pain if i have to work the next day i really feel it not so young anymore.

oh and i hate American spell check .ffs English is hard enough with out the American English and spelling confusing me.

Well this doesnt happen to me on any computer I use.

I have moved this into the Website Issues section so we can at least look at this issue and see whats causing this.

Guys we cant read minds. If this is happening let us know and we will see what the problem is. No good just going silent.

Angus

Yep it time outs here as well.

I assumed it was to stop having heaps of people online at once. It logs out anyone who has been idle for a period of time. THis should help conservrse bandwidth and speed.

it isnt a problem for me. I just log back in. Simple. If i have a big report to do i simply do it in word then cut and paste. (Not that i even do long reports becuase it bores the hell out of me.)

Buy you know what i do hate:

When you order peperonie pizza and only get 6 pieces of pepperoni on it. ;);)

When it happens to me i hit the green arrow back button and there it is. I then copy and paste it to a new post. I am using firefox.Another alternative is if you know that its going to be a long post i also start it off and post it and then edit it a few times to include the extra sections.

Cheers

Ray

Firstly, there is no need to swear and get angry. As Angus pointed out, if we aren't aware we can't fix it. If you experience an issue with the site you can either email webmaster@australianfishing.com.au or submit a bug report in the Website Issues forum category.

This is to do with the session time of each member. So every time you log in after a set period of inactivity you will be logged out. The limit was 30 minutes but we have now increased it to 45 mins. So it doesn't matter what browser you are on it will happen on all browsers if you are inactive for 45 minutes. A good idea is if you think you are taking a long time is as suggested to write it in notepad and then copy and paste or as Ray suggested, post it in the forum and and then simply edit it.

Please provide feedback if this still occurs. If it does please ensure you submit a post in the Website Issue forum category with the correct format for bugs/issues (you can find it in the sticky section of the category)

Archived