NPD Week 2

Dinodadog

Well it turned out to be a bit slower week with a few less fish caught but at the same time still a terrific way to while away the hours.

Mon I started of casting s/baits to the edges for some good results, it proved a little hard at first as I have been used to casting from the bank for so long. I then trolled down the dam passing through a small school which I returned to later on but picking up a couple on the way through on 20ft divers. I then moved on to another small school further on where I picked up 8 on shrimp, then on the return journey I trolled up a few before finishing up back at the early school where I was able to get a few more on jackals. Finished with 20 bass and 1 yella on lures and 8 bass on shrimp.

Wed was much the same early bass from the edges on s/baits then move down to the schools, finished with 21 bass on lures and 4 bass and 3 yellas on shrimp.

Fri I took Bruce with me as he had recovered from his early morning swim last week and the bark he took off his shin had healed up a bit. Started off on the edges again getting a nice bass on my 1st cast then getting a nice yella off the same bank a few metres on. Trolled our way down the dam and used the 9 shrimps I shared with Ian and Bruce, I got 3 bass with my 3 and Bruce lost all his, Ian was elseware with all 3 of his Shrimp. As I was having elec probs with my remote we headed off home. Finished with 9bass and a yella on lures and 3 bass on shrimp, Bruce never got on the board.

I think as the shrimp are a bit scarce out there at the moment I might put all my energy to trolling and casting.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

Some of the weeks fish [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/11_4_001.JPG

post-1453-144598493727_thumb.jpg

Archived