nomad :P

2 wheels

hi all , got out for a fish for a few hours today with the barge long gone I wondered where to fish.No idea lol so loaded the bag and jumped on the bike switched the randomizer on and headed south . Saw a sign stinkenbar this way so there i went ended up at lugauge point had a try there for a while nothing a bit to windy ,so ive back tracked to boggy creek ramp to crowded for me ahhh the boggy creek road bridge rode along the dirt track found a nice posi and wasted a few hours with the in coming tide ,fish of the day was a thread fin all 19 cm of it lol and a toady (is there no escaping them )so ive ticked boggy and stinkinbar off my to do list hahaha [img size=640]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Picture_012-95853c04ae30f041060c1d8f61ec0a9b.jpg

post-829-144598495347_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yeah Ray, it did look very similar to that, I had no idea other fish had the threads under their gills! I feel like a bit of a clown now! I didn't hear it grunt, but its scales were pretty flimsy, at least I didn't notice large scales on it. Thanks for the assist Ray, much appreciated.

Ryan

Archived