FINALLY A TOURNAMENT SETUP!!!

reef_raider

hey guys

just thought id let everyone know and make a few people jealous, on friday dad bought a new boat! its a makocraft 4.8m estuary tracker tournament pro series matched with a 75hp mercury optimax it should run well. the boat has basically everything u could dream about having in a tournament boat, the boat isnt actually going to be ready to be picked up until friday and hopefully it has the electric installed by then so it will be completely setup and ready to go. it wasnt exactly cheap but its what we wanted. if you got to this website u can have a look at the boat, www.makocraft.com.au/estuarytrackerpro480.htm

thanks, reef_raider

Feral wrote:

Just think what it would cost ya to feed the beast Jeff, that will salve the green eyed monster!

yep thats why i'm only slightly jealous ferral, i got rid of a 5.2 with a 90 merc fully rigged for light game for that reason exactly,$200 in fuel for a day out, cheaper to go on a charter

Wow nice boat - post some photo's of it working, please.

Gotta luve a new boat ;) Hope you ge lots of fish.

Jeff and Feral that's the reason I choose the Yammy 4 stroke 60. It cost me about $20 to go fishing from Redland Bay to Straddie for the day. So economic I don't bother to take the reserve tank anymore -I just can't use all the petrol if I try.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/02/10 07:25

Archived