Decky Spots Gone Sat 27/6/09 NPD.

rayke1938

Unless there is a fish rescue on there will be at least 2 spots or 3 if you dont mind being a bit cramped.

I am duty officer for the day so you will have to be at the gate before 6am. I will not be able to wait if you are late.

As I will have to oversee the other boats launching we will not be launching till around 7am.

What is required.

NO BANANAS on my boat.

2 rods one for trolling one for bait fishing.

Wide gap hooks best for bait fishing around 2 /O size.Use paternoster rig or float bait down without any weight.

I will supply live shrimp.

Bring something to eat and drink .

Sunburn cream

I usually return back to ramp around 2pm.

You do need to have a current SIP permit.

No booze . Its not allowed PRFMA rules.

An variety of lures for trolling. Purple blitzbaggas, and ridgebacks , and voodoos are the deep divers that have been working lately.

( Soursed at Tackleworld Sandgate if you cant get them elsewhere.)

Soft plastics ( damiki watermelon colour) worked weedless on a worm hook carolina rig worked the other day casting towards bank.

Bibless spro jr in old glory has been working for Faulked and Dino.

Damiki napjaru in black shadow was the gun lure for me yesterday both trolling and casting.

If its not too windy ( seabreeze doesnt look good at the moment but hopefully that will change)I troll down towards the bottom of the dam checking my redclaw pots on the way and then baitfish for a couple of hours and then troll back.

Gate is located at end of Adsetts Rd whiteside aprox 1 mile from Dayboro Rd.

From petrie follow dayboro rd and after lights at youngs crossing rd proceed 4 and a bit ks. Going up a hill you will see 100kph speed sign and adsetts rd is about 50m just before 100kph sign.

I would prefer to share the day with people who havent been to NPD before and cant get time off through the week.

First in best dressed.

PM me.

Cheers

Ray

Archived