Somewhere to fish

Jords

Being that is 5hp im assuming its more like a Zodiac and not a little pool toy? Is the material flimsy plastic or tough canvas like material?

In any case, i agree with the OzTrav, use the boat to deploy shark baits but otherwise fish from the shore.

Any of the afore mentioned, as well as Newstead Pontoon, Camerons Rocks, Pinkenba, Kookaburra Park, Sherwood Aboretum would be great for this.

Cheers.

Angus

If its not registered, make sure your mate is driving it, or your mum and dad might get another call from the water police! (It was you in the no light escapade wasn't it?).

Once you are feeling comfortable in the boat, being an inflatable it should be safe enough for the main river, you might get a wave over the stern, but it should stay afloat. Just keep putting the nose into the waves as the party boats go by.

Different Jordan.

I have learnt how to make minimal mess of wash from rowing single sculls along the brisbane river with the city cats - i managed to get a catty today around the 50cm mark today during a regatta - i tied a line to the railing on our pontoon and when i came back the line was tight.

I was thinking more of a bream/flattie spot where we could sit in some medium water(we have a good anchor) and bait fish or chuk some lures at the bank or some pylons etc.

Archived