Cheap sounder wanted

burger93

Hi fellas

Want to get me self a little sounder for me tinnie only lookin to spend little over $100 bucks it can be an older 1 but must work well and have all gear ready to put on me boat. Would i get one for this money or not as i will have to save some money.

cheers sean

Yoyo mate are these sounders actually and good for this money i would i be better off savin little more and gettin better.As i only really want it to tell me the depth and see wat the bottom looks like in the rivers and that manly under 5 meters of water. Its for me little 12 foot tinnie to so yea just lookin for somthin that works well doesnt have to be top shit.

cheers sean

burger93 wrote:

Yoyo mate are these sounders actually and good for this money i would i be better off savin little more and gettin better.As i only really want it to tell me the depth and see wat the bottom looks like in the rivers and that manly under 5 meters of water. Its for me little 12 foot tinnie to so yea just lookin for somthin that works well doesnt have to be top ****.

cheers sean

matey,I bought a cheapo Eagle Fish ID 128 at Big W,about 8 years ago for the tinny I had then,when I updated my boat package 2 years ago,I put the eagle into the new one,and it`s still working fine for me for the rivers and creeks.

cheers

Archived