Cod!

Time_Bandit

The usual start to a monday morning moanin and groanin and finally out the door and off to work....me and dad big day of work planned....at about 930am dad gets a text from nadders...a pic of the 94cm jewie he had just pulled out the river...i look at dad and said to him "that b@stard, why'd he have to send us that :laugh: i was already in dreamland think of fishin....work or fishin....hard choice....fishin won out! so we headed off then...the weather wasnt all that great, the water lumpy but we perservered and were rewarded with two nice cod at about 45cm and a lil snap at 35cm...not bad for a few hours on the water this arvo.

good stuff marty i bet you and john are stoked you found some cod in the bay, now you can occupy them next time we go out and leave the snapper for me :laugh:

ps: please apologise on my behalf to the poor person who's garden you abandoned b/c of my sms. haha

Time_Bandit wrote:

The snap's seem to be slowing down abit out there....either that or our bait gets picked off before the snap get a chance....heaps of pike and tailor, we move but i think they follow us!!!

haha that sms was good mate....keep em coming :laugh:

don't let ya mother see this post :woohoo: she's put me on a diet coz she thinks it's the extra weight i'm carrying that's slowing me down.. :woohoo:

Archived