2009 Kayak Social Wrap Up

Angus

Good report Gents. I'm bloody disappointed I didn't get to make it there.

Looks like a beautiful spot..I think I'll be heading up there soon to try it myself :)

Well done winners and good on ya Damiki for sponsoring and Anaconda Everton Park for giving the blokes that don't own kayaks a chance to try them out.

Sure was a great day, was good to meet a few people from the site and try out Yak fishing, apparently it doesn't work for me with no fish caught and a broken rod :)

I was slightly embaressed as I loaded the Yak onto the trailer while everyone else was still on the water but I was knackered and fully expected to pay for it when I woke up today, surprisingly I don't have any ache in the shoulders at all :)

Sorry to here you guys copped a lot of traffick while I was back at my campsite drinking beer :) terrible news :P

Never thought of it when I made my nickname on here but it works a treat, soon as I took the sweater of everyone seemed to be able to guess who I was ;)

Thanks again to Angus for organising a top day and sorting out the Yaks for all of us guys.

Chris

Freshy wrote:

Well what a day, I am absolutely knackered after having to paddle around all day but it was sensational.

Angus thanks mate for organising the event you did a great job and I look forward to getting to many more events. A big thanks also to Dean for getting me up there and for putting with me havinga nanna nap on the way home, good on ya bro.

As Angus stated I picked three for the day with another first included in that with my first trev on HB being caught on a Saemi50 Phantom.

It was also good to meet quite a few of the crew. I think that was the best part of the day for me to be honest.

Cheers

Brett

Lucky I had ya snoring to keep me awake on the way home Freshy or I mite hav fallen asleep at the wheel :P . Great to meet everyone there was a great day. :)

Dean ;)

Very belated response, but apart from sucking badly at estuary fishing I had a great time. Was really nice to finally put faces to alot of names.

I caught sweet FA. The best I could do was get a few nibbles from some toadies in the shallows on yabbies.

A big thanks to Angus for organising the event and the Anaconda kayaks.

Archived