The Marine Park Debate/Sham

Saw this article on msn news and thought of bligh and her election jibberish about saving the bay. Great job!!!

/>http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/853270/dolphin-deaths-linked-to-water-quality/?rss=yes

It would have been a better use of funds to reduce the price of eco-friendly engines, tackle, nets, education, etc...

For the first time ever I agree with something that Simon Ballitas has to say. Problem is caused by population growth and the first step to resolve this problem would be for Simon to emigrate to some other country . ( If he could find somewhere stupid enough to take him)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers

Ray

wouldn't be surprised to see the idiots send it into wivenhoe dam so we can drink it. amazing how someone has finally upheld what we all have known for decades. i guess someone with a brain a bit brighter than a two watt globe will also figure out how important wetlands are..how there has been far more fertiliser (not to mention DDT etc) run off entering the bay from agriculture (accumulative years) than from the recent spill off moreton..i doubt they'll ever concede that the fish population in tripcony bight has done very little since it was turned into a green zone but the stopping of pro netters etc there has had a massive impact..has someone finally pointed the finger in the right direction rather than at rec fisho's?? :huh:

Archived