Go'n to get me a JACK. 14/9/09

magiva

Still not working so I,m heading down to the NPR. I've read reports of JACKS between Deepwater bend and the pine bridge, and know a report from AFO member ...blairv...So if any one is keen I'll take the tinnie instead of the yak. Leaving in a couple of hours, send a PM or M: 0418187766..magiva....

magiva, I saw yabbie heading out from the boat ramp just as I was heading in after a morning flicking plastics down near Dohles Rocks. Hope you have better luck than me... landed just the 1 undersized flattie and had 1 and a half packs of plastics have their tails bitten off by damn toadies. :angry:

I read the same report in the Sunday Mail, might give the Pine a go early tomorrow for my 1st Jack. B)

fishing_hardcore wrote:

I reckon I know a top jack spot, on the GC, only accessable by boat, I accessed it by wader once and was blown out by the snaggs and mangrove, Jack Country.

I have never caught a Jack But I can guarantee this spot is Jack territory.

cheers ;)

sounds a good spot, a lot of the Jacks in SEQ are found around man made structure. Goldie Jacks are all about rock walls

there are hundreds of awesome spots for the jacks guys. wont give away too much but have a look at coombabah ck and monaco st at bundall on the gold coast. a few years ago david green did a report on monaco st saying he thought there were more jacks under the bridge than any other bridge on the gold coast. This place cops a hammering during summer at night but still produces jacks on a very regular basis. on the right tides 4 jacks a session is about the norm. soft plastics and live bait all produce fish but this place is rock heaven on the bottom.

Archived