trailor rebuild before sale.

chandler130

hey guys i am goin to sell my haines 445r and then upgrade. However i thought i would add some extras to the boat give her some elbow grease and rebuild the trailor before i sold it to present an inviting little package for someone.

At the moment i have completely stripped my trailor sand blasted all the bits i can at work and are on my way to strippin back the main frame. was just wondering if someone could recomend a good price galvanise paint i can put thru a spray gun to give a good look and good protection.???????????????

boat will hope be on sale on this site in about a month. thanks chandler

real good paint to use though is wattyl kill rust epoxy enamel i have rust proofed the exterior of tractors with it top stuff and and sprays pretty flat to being epoxy enamel you have to take your time and do a few coats , if you put to much on straight up it will dry a skin on top then crack as the wet paint under neath dries.

well ended up gettin some stuff real! cheap from work if you know wat i mean. Used cold gal primer and Duragal finish and it has come up lookin real good and protected. new style trailor hitch new jocky wheel that swings up and locks and new spare tyre stub that will mount the spare on the trailor looks great. just got to fit the new trailor lights to the guards to do away with the old light board and she will be sweet. makes me think twice about selling it.

Archived