Lemax Rod Order - Due 11th Of December @ 6:00pm!

Angus

Hey guys.

Please let me know if you are wanting to taek advantage of this one off offer to AFO members.

Ben from Fourfish Australia has devised these prices (including prices) to really benefit the members of AFO.

Prices are (these are the rods on display at the BRC 2009).

Blue Mountain: $130

Black Rose: $260

Slim Max Light: $230

Ferrari Stick: $230

Slim Max Heavy: $430

These prices are approx 15% off and with postage included.

The view further stats for the specific order please have a look at the rod details on http://www.fourfish.com.au

I will take any last orders via PM.

Cheers!!!

Angus

I have informed Ben I will distribute the orders once here and they may be cheaper again (marginally) as he had factored the transport based on sending them induvidually.

But work on the prices listed above for the moment and hopefully you may get a good surprise.

Angus

G'day all

Yep prices should be cheaper than those that are up there. One thing to keep in mind is that they might also be slightly more expensive depending on the rod you've chosen - for example the SlimMax Heavy in PE 2-3 is going to be quite a bit cheaper than in PE 8-10 or the 6ft FerariStick cheaper than the 9ft FerariStick, all for obvious reasons. I chose a price that was in the middle just to give an idea of the approximate cost.

Having said that what I'll do is when the order comes through I'll a) check we've got the stock (which we should - but a couple of big orders have just gone through in WA so who knows), B) once I know the rod is available I'll flick the amended costs through to Angus to forward around, you can then provide final confirmation of the order and then we're on.

Also don't forget to keep tabs on the Lemax Appreciation Group as I'm keen to see how the rods are going, and I've also got an incentive program going on for pics with rods / caps that I can use on the Four Fish website and associated marketing material.

Actually while I've got your attention - just a heads up that we're now also representing a few other south-east Asian brands, particularly Tomman and Ajiking. I've put a few pics up of some of the gear that is coming out here shortly, stay tuned to the forums in the next couple of weeks where I'll put a decent post up talking through some of the new tackle.

Ajiking Tournament Queen

tq1.jpg

Ajiking Wahoo

wahoo.jpg

Ajiking ProGame Cast

pgc1.jpg

Ajiking Samson

sj1.jpg

Archived