Is someone moonlighting?

Feral

I'm never gunna live that boat putting in episode down am I

as for the Fizz lookalikes since Feral put the post up on NCF about Fizz's twin I have started to notice these bearded creatures every where,i even saw 1 with the same beard but he had one of those turbo mullets with the shaved top and long hair at the back,SCAREY :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

You coming this year scrote? might have to get some of shorties home brew to slow you down on the fishing again :laugh: as for the boat incident.... priceless :laugh: i was already back from the morning session by that time :P and no hard feelings about reversing into the truck ha ha although whoever was sleeping in the pajero you drove into atfer the reversing effort wasnt impressed! :blink: :kiss: think it was prof?

Gday Trav,howzit been ?

m8 the family and I are thinking of moving to the Cook Islands for a couple of years,the wife owns 16 acres on the island of Aitutaki [check it out on google earth,paradise}and we are going to build a new house and a few bungalows as well as a cafe/tackle store and fishing charter business,if we fall in love with the joint we may not come back but hopefully if we do go it wont be until after September so i should be at the SOO.

i'm glad so many people got so much enjoyment out of my drunkeness :blush: :blush:

that is the drunkest i have been in years,maybe ever, so i am staying well away from Shortie's poison this time and my m8 Fizz is thinking of coming and him and fish well together so you guys had better bring your A game.

m8 i havnt been keeping up with ins and outs of the whole SOO debate,has the AFO "powers that be" sanctioned the dates or have they set new ones ?

Scott

the move to the islands sounds like a dream scrote .

i made it up in the morning to see the boat launch lol.

but i don't think i was much better than u as i went back to bed after that.

Shortie's poison gave me a 3 day hangover ,or how much i had did .

i'm going to be a bit more quite this year too ,i can't afford a divorce .

Archived