NPD still alive and well

Dinodadog

NPD is still alive and kicking with plenty of bass and yellows around for those people that dont mind diversifying, :woohoo: I have been spending less time casting and trolling and a bit more time baitfishing. Lure fishing always gets a bit quite this time of the year at NPD. It seems to work opposite to the good lure fishing in small creeks this time of the year. Todays effort over 30 bass,1 yella and 1 tillie. Only 4 of these on lures, 2 of which were on the new Gidgee Ripple lures made by one of our members The Duke. I have now tried 2 of his lures and found both types are fish magnets.

During the time I have been bait fishing I have managed to tagg as many fish as I can. Most of the bass have been in the late 30s to early 40cm range. I have been getting over 20 bass in the last few sessions, so as you can see they are there, just a bit lure shy.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

Here is one of the Gidgee Ripple caught bass npd_17_1_10_001.JPG

Yeah only problem with that Dino is you gotta be going regularly to work the shrimp pots, Us "one leave pass a week" fisho's have either been share farmed outta bait, or they have died by the time 7 days rolls around! (If only the share farmers rebaited your pots and only attacked tuesdays and thursdays!)

Dino, Happy to see the Gidgee Lures Ripple is catching you some nice Bass :cheer: Your other Ripple's and Ripple Cranks are ready for you anytime when you can tear yourself away from the water!!! On another note it's good to see some local lures catching some quality fish, that's why I love carving hard body lures :woohoo:

Feral there are mongrels everywhere

Faulked I think about the only safe place is ina tank at home

The Duke, sorry about the wrong name, I had a second look with my glasses on, Ripple it is,they are a winner.

Rocket only been in the water for a quick session so far,no fish caught in it yet

Brian the whole idea when you retire is to get out of the house early before the wife wakes up to give you a work list for the day. Then by the time you get home with a bit of luck she has forgotten about the list and is waiting to hear how you went fishing. I hope to get to heinze later in the week.

Archived