3 boats collide in the GC Seaway

Bri The Pom

i am starting to enjoy these stories, means another 1 away from me. i have had boats right up my arse when going out and comming in across bars and have had to jump on the radio and tell them to piss off, when back at the ramp, most of these fools say, we haven't been across a bar b4 and didn't know the way back through, and to bad if i needed to do anything, as once you start, there is no turning back, 1st rule learnt, so thats why i always look b4 proceeding, pick the sets to cross on. not just go over them blind. so hope a few ppl here heed notice. it's just good practice to give another boat room and then some. reguardless of the conditions.

rob

Know what you mean last year while down at Brunswick heads I wached as these clowns came tearing past while is was slowing approaching the bar timing the sets, thay just charged straight at. They ended up taking on a large wave which knocked all but the driver off his feet as it landed on its tail. Then the next day they cut infront of me to be the first over the bar coming in, funny thing was I had my boat back on the trailer befor them as they fked around at the ramp for ever

Archived