Fishing tomoro?

dan25

Hey guys

A mate and i were thinking of heading out to Kooka park tomorow for some bullys. Just heard about these big tides coming. I dont know much about the tides so was wondering if there would be any point in trying tomorrow? or will it be worth a try still?

Thanks

Dan

hi Dan,

i headed out to fig tree pocket boat ramp today and the tide was huge. The water was murky and alot of crap floatin around.... i didnt do too well today.. high tide was at 9.48am. i got there at 8.30am and fished til 12pm. not a nibble. i was using live prawns too.

i then went to jindalee boat ramp, but tide was way too high...the water came up above the rock water there and flooded a bit of the park area! Couldnt believe it.

Not good for threadie i assume, but the murky water is good for shark. I might throw a line in on Monday if ur keen... cant do tomorrow.

how did you go today? did you get livies? did you get to fish today?

cheers dan

Ty

0404 500 700

the debris floatin around might settle on monday onwards but almost every cast today, i reeled in heaps of weed and stuff that floated around... its also kickin a lot of mud up aswell. water was dirty to say the least.

i heard from a couple of people that sharks love the murky water. i have fished in murky water but yet to see anything. could be true, could be a myth

The best i ever did was catch 5 bullies in one night. That was in clean water....

yeh i headed out this arvo to Cribb park (Bremer river) Caught some catties then used them as livies for an hour or 2, with no sharks. Got a few prawns and baitfish in the castnet, also a small bream. I think i might head out to kooka anyway tomorrow, give it my best shot. Can't go fishing Monday, have to go to school unfortunetely :(

Archived