First 50+ for awhile

Dinodadog

Had a mixed day at the dam yesterday, along with the heavy showers Ray and I had to put up with strong winds at times, one minute calm conditions and the next gale force winds.It was also raincoats on raincoats off, no wonder I was worn out when I got home. Anyway on the fishing side I managed a couple of bass on the way down the dam on lures,then had a good session on the shrimp. I was just about to head off trolling again when Ray said he could give me some shrimp, well thankyou to Ray I managed a 53cm bass off one of them,first over 50 for awhile, they seem to be a little scarce at the moment. Then got a couple of bass and a small yella on the way home. Gidgee Ripple still doing the damage at the moment.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

53cm bass npd31_1_10_001.JPG

Steve the ripple goes down to about 10 to 12ft

Waldo happy chappy

efficentships thanks mate

tobie10 you are spot on, I have caught some whoppers close to the bank in overcast and nasty weather

nadders whoever catches this one next will know I beat them to it ha ha

Dean thanks mate it makes it all worth while

Dino, A magic fish mate!!!!! Keep them coming.

For those of you out there that may be interested the Gidgee Ripples are $13.00 each and are all hand carved from Red Cedar and finished with an air brush.

If anyone is interested in purchasing some send me a PM I am able to deliver within reason, post or you can collect.

Cheers Tom

Have attached a pic of a couple AFO_2.JPG .