NPD 22/2/10

rayke1938

Had a good session at NPD this morning. I got 14 bass and one yella before we ran out of bait. I wasnt too popular with Graham and his amte. They only managed 2 bass each whilst I couldnt do a thing wrong.

I would drop my bait over the bow and bang a fish, over the stern another. Drop it next to Graham anothery , next to Russel and again . I think I went very close to having a swim at one stage when I asked them if they wanted a loan of my lucky rod.

Redclaw catch was down a bit looks like you have to keep moving the pots around but we still ended up with a bucket of large ones.

Graham was up there on Saturday and got a large forky and Dino also got one on Sunday.

Not looking good.

No photos forgot camera,

Cheers

Ray

Dinos one is the 4th one that I know of in a 3 year period.I think that the autopsy still hasnt been done on the one that I caught unfortunatly the last 2 have been cut up for bait. All the ones that I have heard of have been large fish. They may have been trapped when the dam was built and conditions are not favorable for breeding ( I hope) be interesting what Dave Roberts has to say.

Cheers

Ray

Archived