My New Combo

Lozzel

Well my birthday has come early :) My good wife went shoping to-day and got this for my bithday prese :woohoo: :kiss:

A shakespere ugly stick combo, Rod is a 6ft6\" 4-8 kg medium action. Reel is a Shakespere BSP50F with 200 mts 6kg mono.Nice and light to hold and a good feel.Not in the high end bracket but will do me fine.

All I need now is to try it out on some BASS somewhere B) [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Photo0006.jpg

post-742-144598411056_thumb.jpg

Good looking rig!

I fancy getting an Ugly stick at some stage, they have a very good rep.

That should do well on Bass, same line and rod weight I use. (Or did until I broke the rod! Hopefully it can be resurrected!)

Is your boat set for Fresh (IE Electrics) might have to arrange a AFO day out soon on one of the dams. Getting withdrawal symptoms!

No Feral, Petrol only at the moment hoping to get elec later in year. (if mr howard is nice tom me).

And yea I brought an Ugly Stick 2 years ago for wife ,as I had brought 2 rods that broke on first fish.Must have been poor quality, So paid difference ang got the good one. It has handled Red emps & good sized Macks.aswell as the Kooka Bullies & Threadies.

Nothing better then a new outfit - it's better then fresh undies and sure beats new shoes for the missus.

That little compo you got there is a beauty - just right for the bream season comeing and them bass you're thinking about - i'd get ride of the mono but.

I bought an Ugly stick years ago whden i fished the Swaines with my dad. Just had it set up with an Alvey. Awesome boating combo that i still use to this day.

Lozzel you should def come to Baroon. Like Hinze it not only fishes well but its just simply a nice looking dam.

Angus

Archived