A Couple of ideas.

Feral

Angus and John I have a couple of ideas you might be interested in.

1. (see photo)

This is what fishing tales have available for sale to members. I know Ausfish do a straight fish, but I think with the name its cool! Modify the \"Brisbane Fishing Online\" logo to allow Name in the fish somewhere, and I'd put one on my boat (Other side to fishin tales one!)

2. Big social events, like the Hinze Winter charter and camp, how about a T shirt? Pre ordered and paid for, handed out at event? (I am thinking plain T Shirt to keep it a lesser level than the classic Fishing and collared shirts, or perhaps a Classic shirt with the event added on the other sleeve?) Could also bung a few extra bucks on the price to fund a small prize for best fish for the trip?

Anyway just a couple of ideas. [img size=492]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/finshntales-927e6660b082141219519a407035372d.jpg

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/04/10 05:56

post-134-144598411146_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

and kayaks :P

I would definately buy one for my kayak. Even a large sticker of the logo at the top of the page. I was also wondering if shirts will be amde available with Brisbane Fishing Online on them rather than Brisbane River Classic? Or would it be possible to make and sell some AFO logos as patches to be sewn onto the BRC shirt?

Just some ideas to help advertise the forum...

-nelson-

Great idea mate. Don't have a boat or a yak:( but will stick one on the ute and one on the missus car too. Shirts should be long sleeved and collared I reckon to keep away those evil uv rays and also it allows you to spend more time in the sun doing what we love..;):) :)

Bring it on!:woohoo: The Jolly Roger could definitely use a couple. The young fella's so keen he'd also stick 'em all over his bike, electric scooter, his sister's car, the missus car...How about maybe a couple of sizes - larger for the boats, smaller for the back window of the car?

I am organising some shirts for the AFO winter camp as we speak.

I will also look into the Larger Stickers for boats as the thought has often corssed my mind.

AS terry said there are long sleeve BRC Shirts available in the AFO Shop if anyone is interested.

There are are smaller stickers available there suitable for cars etc.

Cheers guys.

Angus

Archived