What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
icast the best lure :woohoo:

waxwingkingie.jpg

waxwingtuna.jpg

Just checked out the video of these things in action and they'd been awesome for the shallow offshore reefs here like the Sevens and Nine Mile or throwing at the Group, the smaller Yellowfin would go nuts for them. When will we see them here though?

Cheers

Mark

Mark these were at the AFTA show as "new for 2012" so hopefully not long.

Angus

some new toys ive got in the past three weeks. im now a very poor kid haha.

maritec lip gripper

35n9g61.jpg

Where did you get those lip grips from mate??? Been looking for handy ones like that...

i got them at tackleworld sandgate. seem to be the only people that stock this type. cheers

Hey these are the new stuff that I just got.

This is my new Daiwa Triforce ZA 2000 reel with 6lb Fireline Exceed braid

post-9567-144598667825_thumb.jpg

This is my new Shimano Raider 2 Mexican Fire Rod 2-5kg rod

post-9567-144598667835_thumb.jpg

And these are the new Gulps that I got as well.

post-9567-14459866784_thumb.jpg

Cant wait to get out and use them.

Just bought a new Daiwa Feugo 1500A from the States :) will arrive in a couple days :)

Team Daiwa® Fuego®-A Spinning Reels

Advanced, smooth and reliable, TD Fuego®-A spinning reels are designed to provide a higher level of overall performance. They’re also exceptionally light thanks to Daiwa’s exclusive “Zaion†construction. While this new super-carbon material feels as light as Magnesium, it offers unparalleled strength and corrosion resistance. Up to seven ball bearings, including corrosion-resistant CRBB bearings, plus a super-smooth waterproof drag, ensure unmatched smoothness and reliability in both freshwater and saltwater.

Team Daiwa® Fuego®-A Spinning Reels Features:

Lightweight yet super strong “Zaion†body, rotor and sideplate construction

Up to seven ball bearings (including four CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings) plus roller bearing

Advanced Locomotive Levelwind

ABS machined aluminum spool

Free aluminum spare spool

post-8859-144598667851_thumb.jpg

Finally got a gulp jar, was on special at tackleworld for $15 (normally $35).

But it was only the 2 inch shrimp in white ..

now i can put all the plastics in the jar :cheer:

berkley_gulp_alive_shrimp_assortment_multi_color_tub_-_3_inch_4785_7043093_L.jpg

those jars leak if you're not careful. i'd recommend transfering them into an air tight tuppaware container :)

Just bought a new Daiwa Feugo 1500A from the States :) will arrive in a couple days :)

Team Daiwa® Fuego®-A Spinning Reels

Advanced, smooth and reliable, TD Fuego®-A spinning reels are designed to provide a higher level of overall performance. They’re also exceptionally light thanks to Daiwa’s exclusive “Zaion†construction. While this new super-carbon material feels as light as Magnesium, it offers unparalleled strength and corrosion resistance. Up to seven ball bearings, including corrosion-resistant CRBB bearings, plus a super-smooth waterproof drag, ensure unmatched smoothness and reliability in both freshwater and saltwater.

Team Daiwa® Fuego®-A Spinning Reels Features:

Lightweight yet super strong “Zaion†body, rotor and sideplate construction

Up to seven ball bearings (including four CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings) plus roller bearing

Advanced Locomotive Levelwind

ABS machined aluminum spool

Free aluminum spare spool

[attachment=38855]daiwa_fuego__70650_zoom.jpg[/attachment]

Nice one mate - what you matching it with?

Finally got a gulp jar, was on special at tackleworld for $15 (normally $35).

But it was only the 2 inch shrimp in white ..

now i can put all the plastics in the jar :cheer:

berkley_gulp_alive_shrimp_assortment_multi_color_tub_-_3_inch_4785_7043093_L.jpg

those jars leak if you're not careful. i'd recommend transfering them into an air tight tuppaware container :)

yeah i agree it happens to me.. although you should be ok as long as you keep the container upright when you store it

Hey these are the new stuff that I just got.

This is my new Daiwa Triforce ZA 2000 reel with 6lb Fireline Exceed braid

[attachment=38852]DSCF0443.JPG[/attachment]

This is my new Shimano Raider 2 Mexican Fire Rod 2-5kg rod

[attachment=38853]raiderII_image_-familyImage-Single-image_dash.jpg[/attachment]

And these are the new Gulps that I got as well.

[attachment=38854]DSCF0447.JPG[/attachment]

Cant wait to get out and use them.

Dam Matt, you have more stock of SP & gear then a shop dose :dry: :lol::lol:

Looks the goods bro ;)

Cheers

Darren

Just brought my new underwater camera with built in GPS :)

The DMC- FT 3 is a rugged compact inherits core features from previous generation of weatherproof compacts and adds a built-in GPS function, a compass, altimeter and barometer. The body also gets a cosmetic makeover offering a better grip while retaining its pocketability. It is dustproof, waterproof up to depths of 12m (40 feet), shockproof against a drop of up to 2 meters (6.6 ft), and freezeproof down to -10 degrees C (14F). Along with the still photography features, the camera offers full 1080i60 HD video recording capability along with Panasonic's latest Active mode for less shaky videos and a 3D photo mode.

post-8912-144598667871_thumb.jpg

post-8912-144598667866_thumb.jpg

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6sy7DtQ00&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLXrb9gQksyjDMQPqUWPp3yQ

I found this video on youtube, great video picture under water :)

Cheers

Darren

I've had this for a while but While out and about in camping fishing stores I notice people getting talked into buying led headlamps etc for exy prices.

Well most ones I've seen in stores are crap I've tested and been through most of them. Led lenser, princton tec, black diamond, zebralight, petzl....you name it tried it

I often work in areas of low lighting so been through alot of headlamps.

So..... I've done the hard yards and wanted to help fellow afoers out and maybe save some caash

Anyhow here is my headlamp of choice by far best on market for the money

/>http://www.spark001.com/Products.aspx?ProductID=10

/>http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Spark-ST6-500CW-ST6-500-CW-Cree-XM-L-T6-LED-Headlight-/320723131457?pt=AU_Sport_Camping_Hiking_Lamps_Torches&hash=item4aac969c41

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4D1-W94Qm0

SUPER TUFF TORTURE TEST
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWhgOJ14pSk

If anyones looking for a good lamp on a budget of $20

check these out I've bought 3 of these for friends and family

Takes a bit over a week for delivery

Comes complete with batts and charger one batt lasted me whole night of fishing no sweat

/>http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320714840988?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

^^ nice one Coldasjoe. Might have to buy one of those.

here's my latest recent buy...came in the office mail today.

[attachment=39131]2011-08-31_09-43-38_534.jpg[/attachment]

hahaha. henry, welcome to the club. hehehehe. you know what you need now? Studio Ocean Mark No Limits 16000 spool, handle and knob :D... then you'll be pimped up right ^^

^^ nice one Coldasjoe. Might have to buy one of those.

here's my latest recent buy...came in the office mail today.

[attachment=39131]2011-08-31_09-43-38_534.jpg[/attachment]

hahaha. henry, welcome to the club. hehehehe. you know what you need now? Studio Ocean Mark No Limits 16000 spool, handle and knob :D... then you'll be pimped up right ^^

thats a pimpin reel henry but listen to the man :)

Archived