What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have another little pretty on the way.

Ryhmes with Bella.

Will post pictures when it arrives!

Angus

Wait you bought a Fella? tell me you not gay? :blink:

I had this argument with a kid at school today. Sometimes the first ryhming word that comes to mind is not the best or only :P In that case though it was a grade two poetry class and the kid was trying to rhyme a word with Nick...

By the way I had that same little Maria lure until I lost it. Was awesome on the skinny water bass :)

Angus

Got this bad boy in the mail today. Was stoked to get in on the special offer before it ended. Paid $270 for the Helmet Hero and $20 for the extra Battery. All she needs now is a 32g SD card and a battery pack and it's ready to rock :D

[attachment=39482]P1011554.JPG[/attachment]

mate how much are the go pro cameras

Got this bad boy in the mail today. Was stoked to get in on the special offer before it ended. Paid $270 for the Helmet Hero and $20 for the extra Battery. All she needs now is a 32g SD card and a battery pack and it's ready to rock :D

mate how much are the go pro cameras

Depends which model you get (there's HD and non HD) and if you want mounts or not. Think the HD cameras start from $300 onwards but don't quote me. The one I bought I think retails for $340+ but if you shop around you might find a better price or might be lucky and find a special promotion. I wouldn't reccomend the 960 HD camera though! (not compatible with all acessories)

Some toys I've bought over the last 2 weeks for a charter tomorrow and MANY trip out to 1770 to come.

[attachment=39536]IMG_0034.JPG[/attachment]

The Saltiga will be for jigging and popping, now need to get some decent poppers, any one have an opinion on the Williamson Jet Poppers?

nice looking gear mate B)

Lcd screen + waterproof housing and mounts and it will be schweeet

What sd u gonna buy man? get min class 6 card.. Ive watched slowmo on class 4 and its horrid, 6 is a bit better or even a 10?

Just saw someone tow a skeeter past me on highway made me think of u lol

• 5 weeks later...

^^ Agree it looks nice but how can u fault stella/steeze/certate/exist? I'd rate them all to look better than the stradic but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Hope you blood the reel with a jack nhan! shuda told me u were gonna sell ur old steeze (im assuimg thats the one johnus bought? damn u J! hahhaa)

Archived