Damiki FOTM April 2010 Chat

Angus

• 3 weeks later...

thanks gus they were out in force last night. both steve and i dropped a few nice fish too but hard to say if they would have been upgrades or more of the same

lol mark what can i say :blush:

was that you in the tug that spotlighted us for a min?

cheers

Dan

no would have been the night shift

mark

nadders wrote:

thanks gus they were out in force last night. both steve and i dropped a few nice fish too but hard to say if they would have been upgrades or more of the same

lol mark what can i say :blush:

was that you in the tug that spotlighted us for a min?

cheers

Dan

bay_basher wrote:

nadders wrote:
see the other thread thats not fotm chat, and follow th entries there, pic of u with the fish, bragmat pic and whatever details are listed

cheers mate, i dont have a brag mat pic. so guess my cod is out :( will have to invest in onei guess.

Fish of the month a specified species anyway mate this months being Jew :)

Angus

HAHAHA Dan that photo is a pearler... Good thing you were wearing jocks or that entry might have been for 18+ only.

Classic!

On another note I had no idea about this FOTM either but lost an 80-1m Jew at the friggin boat earlier this month through being too fish friendly and wanting to comfort lift it in rather than bend it into a smaller net. Forgot to back the drag off and with a last kick for freedom popped the leader as I was holding onto it reaching down.

Personally I think we should all take my word for it and give me the win :laugh:

chris_stewart14 wrote:

HAHAHA Dan that photo is a pearler... Good thing you were wearing jocks or that entry might have been for 18+ only.

Classic!

On another note I had no idea about this FOTM either but lost an 80-1m Jew at the friggin boat earlier this month through being too fish friendly and wanting to comfort lift it in rather than bend it into a smaller net. Forgot to back the drag off and with a last kick for freedom popped the leader as I was holding onto it reaching down.

Personally I think we should all take my word for it and give me the win :laugh:

Mate there is still time :P

Go get another one!

Angus

Archived