Nudgee creek yak trip 12-4-07

sully_91

set off early yesterday morning for nudgee creek to see if my mate simmo and i could find a few more fish then we did the previous day in shultz canal. We had my 2 seater tempo fisherman in the water by 5.30. We decided to flick some soft plastics within about 100 meters from where we launced. Within 2 casts simmo had landed the first fish of the day, a nice litte flathead to start, measuring around 35cm. After releasing the little fella a few minutes earlier simmo was on again struggling to land the fish on 2lb line. After around five minutes, an awesome bream. A definate pb for simmo. After simmo had landed his second fish i changed over to his sp of choice, a 65mm squidgy in gary glitler. Two cast later a massive strike and a massive bust up of my 10lb leader, not happy. From there we moved toward the mouth and flicked around structure along the way scoring another flathead and two cod around 30cm.

The fish slacked off around 9.30 so we called it a day and were at home by ten, all in all a cracker of a morning in the yak.

This is simmo with his bream

Post edited by: sully_91, at: 2007/04/13 13:17

Post edited by: sully_91, at: 2007/04/14 09:58

Archived