anyone in brisbane river today????

chippee4132

if anyone was on the water today in the brisbane river, i would like to know where you were and what the condition was, i want to take my family out on the water for the day just cruising

i wouldnt normally ask but i have my youngest son coming and he is only a little whipper snapper, i want to go from the port up to about indropilly and back, also could any of you tell me a place to get some lunch near indropilly that i can easily walk to with the family

and while im on the topic i wouldnt mind trolling on the way, has any one had any success lately, towards the centre of the river??

hey chipee, my little brother convinced his friends to try fishing today so i took them to a little spot i know works well for catfish, just for a bit of fun, but we were suprised to land 5 legal bream in half an hour before beeing chased off buy a local dero. it was a great effort i thought by the little fellahs, they had a blast. im not sure you would want to moore up and leave your boat somewhere. maybe make some lunch before you go and enjoy it on the water while having a line out, thatd be magic i reakon. also if your looking to troll, try using some lures over 150 mm and try near any structure or rock walls you can find. never tried in a boat before but ive heard that works well.

Archived