boat rock friday deckie spot open

tugger

daveylad wrote:

hope you didnt get outbidded davo bet you were after some more tackle?

hehe i wish .

i was on there listing stuff to sell .

my buying fishing gear is on a limit of 20$ every 2 weeks to feed the addiction .

beer come first .

some interesting finds in the 2 dollar and second hand shops

tugger wrote:

pm sent davey sorry it took so long but the kids did a bit of home work earlier on the pc

bugger we'll have to get you out there davo wasn't sure who would be available through the week

sometime i will make it out .

yeah i was working every day for a while ,had pretty much 6 weeks of constant work .

but it stopped .

haven't worked for 2 weeks so got time but no coin .

don't look like i'll work this week either ,good for getting stuff done around home bad for the wallet .

the suck part of being casual ,never know when works on.

i could get a call tomorrow and be back hard at it or nothing could happen for a while .

never can tell.

thanks tbox i hope so too mmmm 10kg snapper but 3 would be better one each for all of us, we'll have to try and get you out next time

mark

tacklebox wrote:

spewin I took today off to go fishing but was too tired from yesterday's effort. hope you get your 10kg snapper mark!

gday brad tide on the bar is low at 0400 and i will cross just after 0530 so it will be running in which is what you want the swell will be less than a meter with 5 to 10 knots predicted for the morning and lighter early on. we have a large high centered over northern nsw which is getting like a winter pattern it should be alot better than our last trip. the bar will get better as the tide gets higher and i'm confident on a top day weather wise plus the moon is full tonight which the reefies love as was the same moon cycle when we went out last month. :woohoo:

Archived