Best fishing charter to use on the gold coast

jhedrick

Hi guys,

I know there is many bad fishing charters out there and i was wondering if anyone knew any good fishing charters to take for a full days fishing with a few friends. I was looking at about 200 each for the day. I would prefer it to be closer to south port, but it doesnt matter if we get a taxi.

If anyone knows any good ones just let me know.

Thanks

Jordan

I went on Fish the deep charters a few weeks ago, Very good charter and they got us on the fish.

They leave from labrador and you don't have to book the whole boat out. You can also see availibilty and book online.

About $190 for the full day

Give seaprobe charters a call or have a look at their web site ,Gav has been fishing of the goldcoast for over 15yr and has had many happy customers . He will travel the Ks to put you onto what is on the chew at any particular time of the year .His knowledge offshore gold coast is second to none . He has great gear and if you want to take your own its no problem ,his new boat is a 38ft blackwatch and it is fantastic in any conditions . They leave from under the sundale bridge at the boat ramp ,i have never come home without a great feed of fish an d some fantastic memories . He will put you into an existing charter or you can hire the whole boat up to you, give them a call SEAPROBE CHARTERS Ph: 0400312330 www.seaprobecharters .com.au

Thanks guys i tried fish the deep charters and they were booked out. Im thinking about sea probe but a mate told me to try the below.
/>http://www.goldcoastfishingcharters.com.au/charters/

does anyone know if they are good or not? Its so hard there are so many on the coast

Archived