Tomca's SoO leave Pass

tomca

I managed to get a weekend leave pass to come down, leaving a 2 week old and his mum at home. Arrived Saturday morning to a ghost town. Shorties blurbon was on a table and a lot of snoring was heard.

What to do? Well, I amused myself by hiding keen-as-fisho's kayak then removing kreels kayak as well, tried to remove do-boys battery switch but was not successful. Wandered over to a blues cabin for a chin wag and got the low down on the evenings shenanigans. Kreel stumbles over and shows me some photo evidence of the previous evening....which remind me I need to call the RSPCA as there is a panda out there that has been touched in a very inappropriate way(kriso, I know why he had the franga's)

Eventually a dishevelled Gus appeared and I registered and played a bit of warmer/colder with kreel until he found his yak :laugh: :laugh:

The fish showed little love on Saturday for me and I was even outfished by Keen-as-fisho :ohmy:

IMGP0834.jpg

Sunday was better and I managed to land a few better bream on hardbodies, and failed to catch any other species :unsure:

IMGP0828.jpg

IMGP0845.jpg

Now, I must pay my way by being on baby duty for the next two days

Well I don't know about anyone else but dennis did out fish you on the species that,weren't bream one of the target species,pussca you need to stop fishing in the nursery and leave that to the young fella :P :laugh:

I agree with kreel for a change you got to play so what happened to nickers bling that was the deal. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nickers wrote:

kreel wrote:
Hang on mate - don't you owe Nickers and me some jewelry? :laugh:

Yeah.. come on TOMCA.... kreel and i are waiting for our BLING!! Don't worry Kreel, i won't let him forget it!! :laugh: :laugh:

You're a good woman Nickers, we have to keep after him to live up to his responsibilities. I tell you, there'll be no more fishing trips if he doesn't change that attitude!

PS Lovely bub, are you sure Pussca's the father?

Archived