Bream Social Fishing Locations

billp

Hey Guys,

Haven't really fished the Goldie yet, so I have been google earthing locations and, Coombabah creek, Nerang and Coomera River look to be prime spots for bream.

Does anyone know how any of these 3 have been fishing lately, I will be in a yak so I don't really want to travel more than 2kms from where I launch which makes it harder.

Which of the 3 have the best bridges, rock walls or mangroves? Or are they all much of a muchness.

If anyone wants to join me in these locations let me know, it wouldn't be a social thing if you fish alone :) .

Bill.

Hey buddy, i've fished the Nerange a lot up and it's always seemed to produce for me.. Mostly landbased in the canals and also on the flats etc.

Coomera is pretty good too! Goodluck either way, if i had a yak i'd be out there with you but i'll be lb for the day

Hi Bill, Tallebudgera creek further inshore where it goes into the canal system (tallebudgera drive) , does extremely well for bream, tailor, flatties and mangrove jacks. This part is sheltered and the fish tend to be bigger too. There are alot of people who live along those canals who yak for excercise and few fishing too.

Beware of sharks though... Ive seen a few big ones in there, biggest one would have been 2 metres easy. Otherwise, no one seems to be scared as there are alot of people using that canal for water activities.

Cheers

ty

Archived