2010 BRC registration now open!

AFO

post-62-144598535065_thumb.jpg

Registration for the upcoming 2010 Brisbane River Classic competition is now open.

There are once again great prizes on offer with a fantastic kayak from Viking Kayaks and Flying Fisherman Polarized Eyewear and Damiki lures just some of the lucky door prizes.

Please note there are early bird specials which all have relatively soon cutoff dates, so get in early and save.

Register Here

ok, will fix that link soon brian. thanks for pointing that out. also looks like the discount option for juniors is not set correctly. will need to fix that as well..... been a big week

should all be fixed as of the other day.

Early bird discounts finish soon, so register early and save. There are tons of great prizes including a Viking Kayak and Flying Fisherman Sunglasses as lucky door prizes.

Having some issues.... trying to register 2 participants and get to the section to fill in the personal details and there's a bunch of mandatory fields but some are either not relevant or I can'l click an option e.g. Sex: just has a radio button instead of a drop down or check box's, boat is the same...

Won't allow me to continue registration until the mandatory fields are complete... Have tried both Chrome and IE.

Little help....?!!

I'll try ato attach a screen dump of the issue.

[attachment]C:\fakepath\Rego.png[/attachment]

The big blue "2010 Brisbane River Classic Fast Approaching!"

FIXED

CORRECT

Thanks Ellicat - did that and got the rego through.

Will need to be looked at urgently though I think as its going to cause a lot of would be competitors some grief.

FIXED

Registrations should now be corrected. Please let us know if you come across any further issues.

The first Early Bird Special is nearly over (ends tomorrow) so ENTER NOW to save. At this stage there is a 1 in 12 chance of winning a brand new kayak! so make sure you enter to be in the chance to win this fantastic prize along with sunglasses, rods, tackle, reels, lures, charters, AFO merchandise and CASH :woohoo:

Just in regards to team names... think it could make for a bit of fun. Think that generally fishing nuts run in pairs or small groups (a gaggle of fishos...?) so it would be kinda cool to be able to associate an entry with a team. The results would obviously still be individual but when I'm fishing I'm usually fishing with the bro in law and if we could enter the comp as "Team Simba" that would be supercool :silly: - I'll let Shaz explain the whole Simba thing when we meet up at Colmslie :P

Again, big kudos and respect to you guys that are taking care of the site - doing an awesome job and no doubt you're getting paid big bucks to do so :laugh:

Cheers

here's a reminder to read the rules and terms of the event... (as posted on the other 2 BRC threads)

I had a read thru the terms and conditions / rules for the comp and thought that this one was worth bringing to everyone's attention as it may suprise a few entrants....

a) Photos of fish must be submitted within 24 hours of its capture.

If I'm reading this correctly, that means you can't catch a fish on the first day of the comp up at Colleges Crosing (for example) and then submit the photo on the morning of the prize presentation at HQ.

So if you think you are only going to HQ for the sign on and the prize presentation, then you better only catch your prize fish within 24 hours of comp close...

Moral of the story...read the rules and terms peoples!!!!!!

rod

here's a reminder to read the rules and terms of the event... (as posted on the other 2 BRC threads)

I had a read thru the terms and conditions / rules for the comp and thought that this one was worth bringing to everyone's attention as it may suprise a few entrants....

a) Photos of fish must be submitted within 24 hours of its capture.

If I'm reading this correctly, that means you can't catch a fish on the first day of the comp up at Colleges Crosing (for example) and then submit the photo on the morning of the prize presentation at HQ.

So if you think you are only going to HQ for the sign on and the prize presentation, then you better only catch your prize fish within 24 hours of comp close...

Moral of the story...read the rules and terms peoples!!!!!!

rod

Good point, the aim of this rule is have people regularly weigh-in (submit photos) of their fish. That way there is a steady flow of entries and not one big rush at the end. We are fairly lenient on this as people in the past know of our comps, but still ask for people to bring in photos during the event not just all at the end.

Archived