BRC 2010 - Post here with deckie requests / offers

Rocket75

If you are a boat owner fishing next weekends BRC and want a deckie, please reply on this thread or keep an eye on it for keen candidates.

&

If you are keen to join the crew on someone else's boat, please post here so skippers can contact you.

With any luck we will match up a few keen but boatless AFOers with some generous skippers looking for some company for the comp. It's a great way to meet new people and learn / share new skills too.

good luck B)

rocket

P.S. Deckies.

It is common practice to offer some petrol/bait money to your host, not all will take it, but the offer is appreciated anyway. Make sure you discuss with your skipper what is expected of a deckie so you know what to bring, where to be, and at what time so there are no misunderstandings.

nice one rocket......its always good if your a deckie to offer something......wont always be taken but hey....youve offered...with any luck a boat will come up for me befoe the BRC so i can get amongst it.....if i do i will hav deckie spots...but they will be late notice!!!!

i will be with mopar on saturday night, probably a early pizza fest down by brekky creek. with a few others out n about. but i'll be out also friday night will have room for another if they want, but not fishin it to hard, lookin for a thredy maybe and a lil flathead. hehehehe.:laugh: and maybe a jewie. but no moon awwwww. phone number is 0402 450 783 if yall interestedbut not to early sunday mornin see the time i posted this !!!! lol

rob.

Archived