Nissan X Trail

Dimo

i've heard some shockers about the 4wd system overheating while beach driving. personally i think if you are wanting a proper fourby go for something like a pathfinder. that said if you are after a softroader with some offroad capabilities then they are okay. the forester is pretty hard to go past if you're keeping your options open.

Got one. Love it.

Dont listen to the meat heads who call it a ahirdressers car :P

Mine towes a boat no worries and flys across the sand well.

Angus

Those optional wings really help out no doubt :P

The problem with the Xtrails was in the soft sand confusing the traction control thingy.

They do what they were designed for well from what I've read though.

I'm sure you'll love it and the extras over a tarmac car it will give you, Dimo.

What sort of ute are you looking for ?

Got one. Love it.

Dont listen to the meat heads who call it a ahirdressers car :P

Mine towes a boat no worries and flys across the sand well.

Angus

Those optional wings really help out no doubt :P

The problem with the Xtrails was in the soft sand confusing the traction control thingy.

They do what they were designed for well from what I've read though.

I'm sure you'll love it and the extras over a tarmac car it will give you, Dimo.

What sort of ute are you looking for ?

Just after a Single cab with Tray after a Hilux, Bravo, Rodeo or Triton . not really fussed.:)

The plastic front quarter panels are classic on x-trails. As flimsy and ridiculous as they feel they are an awesome idea as they greatly minimise the risk of damage from a bump or a shopping trolley.

Yeah my cousin told me about that before I bought it, but these days 90% of the cars are plastic :lol: They don't make cars like they use to...

Archived