Weekend away for the AFO Wanderers

dassa

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kev and i are also in for this weekend, takin tents and the tarp as per usual mark, can i borrow your bbq for cookin shit in, also thinkin 1 esky for all the beers if ya want, just saves on eskies everywhere? but i'm easy. if weather permits might be able to accomodate 4 persons on my boat, which means another 2 pob's on board. if any 1 wants to get down to mermaid! leavin here roughly 1 pm after work.

i see a new face or 2, dont think brad is commin, due to bein too bloody soft.:lol: and who is this correct me if i'm wrong fella ?

apart from that looks like the usual suspects, gunna give the fishin a good crack this time and daveylad, your welcome to jump on my boat if ya want, up to you.but you'll have to put up with kev and i ! hahahaha.your welcome to sleep on the boat, whatever, like i say, up to you mate. if it helps, otherwise i am sure there will be some 1 able to help ya, if worse comes to worse trav can pilot mine and i'll jump in with you.

i see a new face or 2, dont think brad is commin, due to bein too bloody soft.:lol: and who is this correct me if i'm wrong fella ?

apart from that looks like the usual suspects, gunna give the fishin a good crack this time and daveylad, your welcome to jump on my boat if ya want, up to you.but you'll have to put up with kev and i ! hahahaha.your welcome to sleep on the boat, whatever, like i say, up to you mate. if it helps, otherwise i am sure there will be some 1 able to help ya, if worse comes to worse trav can pilot mine and i'll jump in with you.

if the weathers crap that will be a good idea, leave the tinny at the camp

if the weathers crap that will be a good idea, leave the tinny at the camp

yeah whatever, i don really wanna drive around in the thing anyways, better off sittin back relaxin i say.

Rob might take you up on that if its okay!

Rob might take you up on that if its okay!

yep all good mate

For this weekend we have so far

malcom

noname

moparkevuk

angus

Do$tyles

tugger

daveylad

neal82

travis

stradiebrad

wesfish

mickfillet

bradhorny

and freinds

correct if i'm wrong

look at them names :that's a whole lot of trouble or fun .

I will try to get there.

If not for a night than at last for a solid haul on the Saturday. I will bring my swag though in ncase that turns into sleeping :)

Ill see you guys this saturday though as I am taking a deckie spot with Tugger!

Woo hoo!

Angus

For this weekend we have so far

malcom

noname

moparkevuk

angus

Do$tyles

tugger

daveylad

neal82

travis

stradiebrad

wesfish

mickfillet

bradhorny

and freinds

correct if i'm wrong

Wife wants me to take her fishing/prawning/crabbing one day this weekend, seeing its "boys weekend" this weekend, so i won't be staying on the island. will come over on saturday morning for the day. any chance of deckie spots? doesn't have to be offshore, happy to fish creeks and broadwater or walk around the island as well.

i could easily be convinced to bring some more booze for the handsome gent that picks me up and takes me over to the island/offers up a deckie spot. i'll try and time my arrival with another member that also needs a lift over as well to make it easier for you guys already over there

cheers

Archived