Attn. Shark fisherman & other fisherman

BIG DAVE 1

Hey guys, im planning on heading to moreton for a few days in summer, for a spot of shark fishing and a general fish. Im just asking around for a general interest factor. I know its early but id like to have it all worked out. Please let me know if your keen, it might be after christmass if it goes ahead.

DAVE

Yeh mate you could just about count me in already. But I wouldn't be just fishing for sharks the whole time. I would put my shark line out, give you a walkie talkie, go off with my plastics then when my 20 foot hammerhead takes my bait you call me and fight it until I get back. Genius isn't it!

Tim

Yeh last time i was shark fishing on the island, in the day time when i had my rods out, mate was with the rods on beach and i was swimming . lol

One thing u always need some one with the rods and move them as well. always keeping eye out for 4wds on beach.

you can sand peg the line to the beach that way the cars can go over them. lots to think about .

2 nights 3 days is the best way to go anout it, also u need to know where ur fishing and book a beach campsite , it is busy over xmas and new year.

:whistle:

Archived