Pirtek Fishing Challenge

Phoenixx

I'm in I've fished the last 2 but species who knows.2 Years ago was flathead and last year threadfin salmon so I'm thinking it may be snapper,tailor or bream so if its bream I'm heading north,snaqpper or tailor will hit the bay but who knows where. All Iwant is good weather for all

I'm hoping for the flatty to be a species ive been planning it for weeks on what im going to do depending on the weather and what the water is like with the rain we have had lately.

But guys/ and girl does it really matter about the prizes after all its all about help raising funds and awarness about prostate cancer.

I got my shirt for this in the mail yesterday.Friggin sweet. Nice and light and sure to stand out too. As suggested in other posts relating to this topic, this is a great concept this comp. Women get the multiple breast days each year with the Mcgrath foundation and Kym Walters trust etc yet prostate cancer is a bigger killer of men yet there is not much hype about it.Good on you Pirtek and no better way of promoting the awareness for good health in males than a nice ,relaxing outdoor activity(it's relaxing until you drop a fish boatside). This is the 3rd year I've been in it and I'll keep supporting it in the future.

Dassa and I will be trying to improve on our mediocre efforts of the last couple of years.Bring it on.

Once again, 2 days out and haven't got my brag mat and hat. Signed up months ago, same rubbish happened last year......

Ordered mine and my mates one after the other, his arrives 2 days later, mine generally arrives about 3 weeks after the event..... Nice work pirtek - someone there must really not like me :whistle: :silly: :P

:) :) :) :)

Once again, 2 days out and haven't got my brag mat and hat. Signed up months ago, same rubbish happened last year......

Ordered mine and my mates one after the other, his arrives 2 days later, mine generally arrives about 3 weeks after the event..... Nice work pirtek - someone there must really not like me :whistle: :silly: :P

:) :) :) :)

Give them a ring mate

just got the email - so let the fun and games begin - good luck guys

mate i'm still yet to get my email but i can't wait bring it on. A afo menber is in with a big chance with whiting good luck youngy

got my number through the web site

Hope you guys did better than me. I managed a 29.5cm bream which will be about 10cm off the winner i am thinking if not more. It was a nice morning for a paddle at least. Glad I wasn't one of the 3000 boats we saw leaving Manly :P .

post-7367-144598598412_thumb.jpg

I went away with a big doughnut for the comp. Dassa, Crazywalrus and his boys and I all went down near woody point to hit up the bream and whiting but they weren't playing our game.We all got busted up at a nice looking rocky outcrop and a few times we got bricked bigtime. Crazy and his boys managed to extract a couple of cod from there but the rocks managed to get some lure donations from the kit. Went for a scoot up the Pine where both Dassa and Crazy managed to get a couple of nice Flatties and Dassa managed to catch a whiting on a soft plastic.The plastic was about 3" long and the whiting went 2.5 " long.

On the way back went to the pilons near Hornibrook for no fish except Crazys pike then trolled back to the ramp from there.

Thanks again for the day Dassa and good to catch up again Ted.

I went away with a big doughnut for the comp. Dassa, Crazywalrus and his boys and I all went down near woody point to hit up the bream and whiting but they weren't playing our game.We all got busted up at a nice looking rocky outcrop and a few times we got bricked bigtime. Crazy and his boys managed to extract a couple of cod from there but the rocks managed to get some lure donations from the kit. Went for a scoot up the Pine where both Dassa and Crazy managed to get a couple of nice Flatties and Dassa managed to catch a whiting on a soft plastic.The plastic was about 3" long and the whiting went 2.5 " long.

On the way back went to the pilons near Hornibrook for no fish except Crazys pike then trolled back to the ramp from there.

Musta been something in the area. I fished the banks from woody point jetty up to the hornibrook bridge for one undersize bream.

Good to catch up mate. Was a hard days fishing. we had all of about 1 sec to set the hook and turn the fish out of the rocks. It did not happen with a lot of tackle left in the rocks. Thanks for the company guys

Archived