checkin the pots soon

noname

you commin brad ?

ran into a tree last night in the middle of nowhere, at about 9.30 pm, scared the shite outta me, lol thought it was jaws commin to get me. lmao, will be headin off shortly if ya wanna come for a run.

:lol::lol: Jaws after you :lol::lol: How do you know it was'nt Bin Laden floating up from the depths :woohoo: ;):P

Pleased to hear you ok ;):)

we got a feed but nothin to write home about, but we'll see how they are tomorrow, i think there might be a few more in the pots tomorrow, as we were watched goin into the creek last night, so maybe they were checked for us before we got back there, cos pots were assulted.but here are some pics. the places this boats goes i tell yas, it was 400mm deep and it wasnt enough to stop him, the ole 17 foot haines was a tight fit in here, so now lookin for a dedicated crabber. if any 1 knows any 1, shoot over a pm doesnt have to be the qe 2. and we are prepared to spend some coin, had a look at brian's rig, nice but to new to to get what we gunna give it.

post-3551-144598616276_thumb.jpg

post-3551-144598616287_thumb.jpg

post-3551-144598616296_thumb.jpg

post-3551-144598616306_thumb.jpg

post-3551-144598616315_thumb.jpg

post-3551-144598616325_thumb.jpg

post-3551-144598616335_thumb.jpg

post-3551-144598616346_thumb.jpg

yeah righto, nearly got stuck in there too today, if we did we'd still be there till around 10 pm tonight, thats why we had to get goin brad, we waited as long as we dared to. that float was my bloody drink for the day.grrrrrrrr.

we got a feed but nothin to write home about, but we'll see how they are tomorrow, i think there might be a few more in the pots tomorrow, as we were watched goin into the creek last night, so maybe they were checked for us before we got back there, cos pots were assulted.but here are some pics. the places this boats goes i tell yas, it was 400mm deep and it wasnt enough to stop him, the ole 17 foot haines was a tight fit in here, so now lookin for a dedicated crabber. if any 1 knows any 1, shoot over a pm doesnt have to be the qe 2. and we are prepared to spend some coin, had a look at brian's rig, nice but to new to to get what we gunna give it.

Nice work mate some great pictures taken, at least you got a feed ;):)

Archived