You know you've got too much fishing gear when....

Do$tylz

Well if your brother is a smart lad, he would have taken it upstairs, 'accidently' chucked it out a window (protectively wrapped, of course!), gone back down stairs, nabbed it and hidden it! :lol:

but seriously, hope it turns up mate!

You know Do$tylz has to much gear when his Daiwa Exist (only worth about $920) has been sitting at my house for like 4 weeks :P

Yes Henry I do know what you mean though. The only reason my Twin Power 6000 has gone up for sale is you had to remind me that it was with Boydy after like 6 months! I had nearly forgotten about it!

Angus

You know Do$tylz has to much gear when his Daiwa Exist (only worth about $920) has been sitting at my house for like 4 weeks :P

Yes Henry I do know what you mean though. The only reason my Twin Power 6000 has gone up for sale is you had to remind me that it was with Boydy after like 6 months! I had nearly forgotten about it!

Angus

jeeezzz like, and i thought i had alot of tackle. you guys could open a store with all that you have forgotten

wow 920 bucks is it gold plated or does it come with a gps/sonar and parks the boat to

Angus

Archived