RuMBoZ

Hi everyone, I joined some time ago but I’ve never posted anything... till now! I have recently just got back into fishing, because I’m back on shift work. I prefer going fishing during the week, as there are not so many people around... I mainly go fishing with my neighbour in his boat. I do fish land-based too but not with as much luck as when I’m on the boat.

Personally, I prefer soft plastic fishing more then bait and have had some luck here and there... but… I do have more luck with bait…

But anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Thanks

Chris

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I really only fish around Redcliffe Scarborough arer. That’s where I live Scarborough.

I'm still every new to fishing only really picking it up about 18 mouths ago because that’s when we moved here, and with having the water close bye is how it all starter.

I have already put a report up in the "Islands and Moreton Bay Reports" section. Was a grate day out. The best day fishing I have had so far.

Thanks

Chris

Mate if you get on the site a couple of times a week you'll find you pick up a lot of good info on whats biting, techniques etc.... good luck with your fishing. You'll be an addict before you know it. Just remember...we never stop learning!! Dan

Archived