bream everywhere at my spot X

Lachie

Id still say its seaworld don't worry ur spot is safe with me B):P

this is a photo my mate sent me the other day from seaworld area.

[attachment=36345]bream_2011-07-02.JPG[/attachment]

ive heard of that sea world spot before do you think the quality of the bream there would be any good ???

and nahh i catch these in a completely diffferent spot from which you listed !!!

its all part of the character building process!

hahaha, man I was fishing in my epic thready spot...then my smart ass of a friend uses Facebook and Checks us in at the exact co-ordinates and puts up pictures...i wanted to throw him into the water...

I don't mind telling people where I catch my fish. Mostly as there is a lot more to catching a target species then just going to a spot. Like tides, moon phase, type of bait or even lure technique. Its the same as giving away gps locations. Takes a lot more then that to hook good fish. Also i guess ur never the first person to fish ur secret spot. Many other people would fish that for many years and long before u were born, i guess the only people ur keeping it from is ur friends. Just about every fishing spot between the gold coast and sunshine coast someone on this site knows very well.

Either way each to their own :)

Look's like one of those feeding spot's out the back of some of the goldcoast restaurants. Saw something like that about a year ago, they were all mid 30's and 40's i reckon. I don't think fishing was aloud though. B):lol:

thats why ypu go by kayak !! and pull up next to the ramps

You guys need to pick up the clues!!

He has "Wooloowin" in his profile and has said this spot is "close to home".

I WAS going to say near the Brekky Creef Wharf, but the water is way too clear for the brissy river ha

well its in brisbane so thats another clue

hahaha... lachie don't give it up mate. Its not the posters here you have to worry about but the lurkers.

Every man is entitled to their secrets :)

It would be cool if you could post underwater video of feeding though :)

mate good idea althought id worry about bullsharks ??

hahaha... lachie don't give it up mate. Its not the posters here you have to worry about but the lurkers.

Every man is entitled to their secrets :)

It would be cool if you could post underwater video of feeding though :)

mate good idea althought id worry about bullsharks ??

you have more chance getting hit by a car and killed on a back street then getting bit by a shark

Archived