Northpine at last

2 wheels

i finaly got to np closer to home than i thought ,anyway found a parking spot ,the sun was sneaking up a light mist on the water so off go down the hill got to close the the edge and was greeted by np with a muddy welcome saw some surface action so I started flicking lures ,angels , spinners sp's nuffin so i followed the track in to a cove past a few people had a flick for a while nuffin again people either side of me were pulling them in i spied a fishy looking cove along the bank and off i walk over hill dale and mud :blink: had a flick round bingo a fish my first bass on a lure ( another angel looses virginity ) and my bass cherry pops :) so i headed in to the next cove as i come over a slight rise i see a guy doing battle with something in the water out pops a bass have a chat turns out its stu and plasticman lol having a good time wandered in to the cove a bit flicked flicked ,then i resorted to prawns lol 3 eel tail cattys later and a 40 cm bass a chat with the ranger the day was done did some thing to the camera i lost all pics except stu's tagged bass damn it [img size=257]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/np002-fd862e6552118d68c6dafbd84ab6d486.jpg

post-829-144598417566_thumb.jpg

well ive never had the privilage to battle a 40 cm bream 35 cm is my best ever the bass was a bit lame a couple of short burst and it was over, it put up more of a fight on the dirt hahahaa ps ive salvaged proof of bass but im going to np again and better equipped the ranger had a fish finder on the boat maybe a telescopic rod tucked away under a bench :P [img size=494]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bass___veg_003.jpg

Post edited by: 2 wheels, at: 2007/06/11 19:17

post-829-144598417599_thumb.jpg

Archived