enquiry - cast netting at kookaburra park

Plastic Fantastic

hey guys, i was just wondering where the best spots to castnet for prawns and mullet are around kookaburra park? keep in mind though i am land based :S

i'm planning to go down there wednesday morning to try my luck at threadfin salmon or a bullie. i've never caught a bullshark in my 3 years of living in karana downs...well i've never tried actually...iv caught fish that have picked up a dead prawn and have instantly chewed through the 10lb trace but i've never landed one.

hope i catch one though...would'nt mind a piccie with a shark :cheer:

mate you can throw the net safely pretty much anywhere downstream from the ramp or anywhere there is good bank access upstream except for the first 20 meters or so upstream of the ramp there are a few net killers in this section especially right on and next to the ramp....;good luck

mate you can throw the net safely pretty much anywhere downstream from the ramp or anywhere there is good bank access upstream except for the first 20 meters or so upstream of the ramp there are a few net killers in this section especially right on and next to the ramp....;good luck

Archived