Mates and fishin buddies

Often Debaited

hi guys

im new to Bris and im looking for mates and fishin buddies... i have my own boat (4.25m side console) and try to get out most weekends (dependant on weather) im looking for people who are interested in sharing the cost for the day and showing me some new spots to fish.

if you're interested then by all means leave a msg....

p.s i live south of the city near Calamvale so i enjoy fishing jumpinpin a bit

cheers Rodney aka Often Debaited

We go half a dozen trips each year camping on weekends away with the boats on the bay islands fishing or up at the dams chasing redclaw and doing a bit of skiing just keep an eye here for the trips getting organised. There is also guys doing day trips fishing that don't mind anyone tagging along which is a safe way to find your way around with a couple of boats just don't be shy when its posted

welcome to the site mate.

i'm sure you'll find heaps of good info on here and as mentioned, keep an eye out in the going fishing section to get some deckie spots on other boats and post when you're heading out if you want some company and there'll be a few people willing to share costs with you.

Just moved this to the Introduce Yourself section as I reckon youll get more of a response ;)

Angus

P.S. Welcome to the site. Try and get along to one of the bigger events (State Of Origin Fishing Competition for example). This is a great way to break the ice and meet many members face to face.

Angus

Welcome to the site Rodney. You have your own boat and want deckies! You might find it difficult here, we're more interested in telling lies and sitting at a computer.

Seriously you'll have no problems, just put up a post next time you go and you should have a few hands up.

We're all concerned that you may be a Mexican and we will have to spend untold effort consoling you after the recent beasting in the SoOrigin. We're equally concerned that you may be a Kiwi in which case you're welcome, we just ask that you spend some time to learn our language.

Welcome to the site mate I hope you have a blast.

Archived