Nuclar Chicken

sharklady

[attachment]C:\fakepath\gulp.jpg.bmp[/attachment]

:cheer:

Hey Guys,

so kurt and i were sitting in his fishing room last night, sorting out what he needed to take on his trip.. (which was pretty much everything bar the kitchen sink heheh)

we were talking about soft plastice and what colours are good where.... he said "i haven't had much lunch on pink" i said " yeah you have the nuclar chicken has pink on it"

well did this start a debate!!

Kurt: what are you on about its red

Me: no its pink

Kurt: Red

Me: Pink well kinda more like a coral colour!

lol you get the point it went on like this for a while..

so here i am today still debating that i am Right!!!

so i need your help

the question is is Nuclar Chicken Red or Pink with green..

Dont be shy boys lol :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Based off my extensive research of screen shotting Berkley's official photo of the nuclear chicken and taking the Adobe Photoshop Eye Dropper tool I can confirm the two brightest colours on my screenshot are...

Red

and Green

The red colour has a low content of blue, if it was pink it would be quite high on the RGB colour scale.

You're right MadMullet, sorry shark lady :whistle:

nuclear_chicken.jpg

Based off my extensive research of screen shotting Berkley's official photo of the nuclear chicken and taking the Adobe Photoshop Eye Dropper tool I can confirm the two brightest colours on my screenshot are...

Red

and Green

The red colour has a low content of blue, if it was pink it would be quite high on the RGB colour scale.

nuclear_chicken.jpg

haha!

i cant beleive you went to that much effort! lol it was a simple question!

but hey!!

i still think im right

Red

and Green

nuclear_chicken.jpg

haha!

but hey!!

i still think im right

lol of corse you do you a feemale, if your no rite, no one is :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lol::lol::lol: gamin

Red

and Green

nuclear_chicken.jpg

Dont push it buster!!

haha!

but hey!!

i still think im right

lol of corse you do you a fee=male, if your no rite, no one is :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Red

and Green

nuclear_chicken.jpg

Whao!! I will be in touch next time I'm having a fight with the missus. Can i order a pie chart that proves "it's your turn to do the dishes"

Red

and Green

nuclear_chicken.jpg

Whao!! I will be in touch next time I'm having a fight with the missus. Can i order a pie chart that proves "it's your turn to do the dishes"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived