Sneak Preview of our 2012 Topwater Range

Orca

post-9073-144598664111_thumb.jpg

Here is a sneak preview of the brand new Topwater lures from Austackle. Joey SF60 is 60mm in length and is specifically aimed at Bream and Bass Tournament anglers, although tests have shown them to be very attractive to many other surface feeders.

4 New translucent colours have been added to our existing Skippy SF85 range.

Champion anglers such as Steve Morgan paint a white stripe on the top of their topwater lures to help see them in the water. We have now saved you the trouble Steve! All of our 2012 Topwaters lures come complete with a Hi-Viz strip on the top.

Stock will be available in about 6 weeks time of the Joeys and also of the new 4 colours of the Skippy. Shops already have stocks of the exiting 6 Skippy colours.

We expect Joeys to retail around $11 each nd Skippy around $12 which must make them the best value for money lures on the market.

post-9073-14459866412_thumb.jpg

These look the goods Mike, i like the following lures.... Ghost Prawn, Stripey Orange, Tiger Prawn, these look like they would do the dammage :)

Cheers for the ''tease'' mike ;)

Thanks

Darren

These look the goods Mike, i like the following lures.... Ghost Prawn, Stripey Orange, Tiger Prawn, these look like they would do the dammage :)

Cheers for the ''tease'' mike ;)

Thanks

Darren

For Bream i would agree with your choices Darren along with the Gold Nugget whhich did very well in testing. The other colours worked very well on Bass at Maroon and Bass and Saratoga at Burumba when we did the tersing.

Looking forward to giving a few of these a crack in bass creeks - reckon the contrast of the black on the surface will be a goer!

You are as bad as Ben Jords. He reckons he and a few mates are going fishing for Bass at 1 minute past midnight on Sept 1st!! Maybe you need to talk to him.

Looking forward to giving a few of these a crack in bass creeks - reckon the contrast of the black on the surface will be a goer!

You are as bad as Ben Jords. He reckons he and a few mates are going fishing for Bass at 1 minute past midnight on Sept 1st!! Maybe you need to talk to him.

Definitely going to be out there dawn sept 1st, and sunset too :blush:

Already cleared it with the missus/birthday girl :cheer:

Definitely going to be out there dawn sept 1st, and sunset too :blush:

Already cleared it with the missus/birthday girl :cheer:

Like i said.....lol !!

Archived